The marathon is obviously over. It was a success--no one died, which is the ultimate goal (truly). We had a much warmer/more humid day than we had planned for, but we "only" had 25 hospital transports for dehydration/exhaustion/shortness of breath, etc... luckily nothing serious. I had a great time, and am looking forward to next year!
Mother's day was a lot of fun. I took the Friday before off, and drove to Iowa to pick up my sister from school. Then we drove to my parent's house. My mom knew I was coming, but didn't know Lisa was going to show up,too. It was such a fun surprise! We all went out to dinner to my favorite restaurant, Meson Sabika, then my sister, mom and I went to see Anita Renfroe's comedy show. It was hysterical!! I have never laughed so hard in my life. We all had a great time, then finished off the night with three individual pints of ice cream, "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC, and cuddling time on the couch :)
We've been working on making a few more home improvements, and are still going back and forth on when to list the house on the market (by owner). There are two houses on our street for sale now, and I'm afraid that, plus the poor housing market, will make our house have a hard time selling. But, we have looked up other similar houses to ours, and I think we'll get what we ask for, as far as price goes. We still have a few more big projects to finish up (patching and re-surfacing the driveway anyone? Anyone? Bueller?) among others.
I've been sick the last few days, and am praying this obnoxious cough wears off soon. I can't event take a breath when I want to because I know I'll start coughing. I'm hoping that wears off soon.
I'm falling asleep here. Time for bed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment