9.25.2009

I'm in the process of contesting my chemistry grade from last semester; I got a C, because my teacher insists that she never got the lab that I did submit to her via the website, and gave me a 0 on it. That C is now keeping me from getting into the nursing program for January. I'm arguing the grade, but so far, she's not budging. It's now in the hands of the head of the chem department, so we'll see what she does with it. Oh well, I guess I'll wait until fall, if it doesn't work out!

Luckily (for future RN applicants), my email to the dean caused a stir. The Parkland nursing applicant committee (?? I think that's what it's called...) is meeting to discuss possibly changing the requirements for returning students who already have a degree. SO, in the future, hopefully RN applicants won't have to jump through the hoops that I have been.

Your will be done, Lord!

0 comments: