9.27.2009

Turns out I was telling the truth! ::shocker::

After many emails, the head of the chemistry department convinced the IT people to look for my lab again. They found it. I don't think my teacher actually looked for it at all, during the semester. So, I wasn't lying about turning it in! The teacher graded it. Unfortunately, I was still 0.8 points away from a B. Yes, 0.8 points. They will not give me a B for the class, so I won't be starting nursing classes until next fall. sigh. oh well. At LEAST I got credit for that lab, when my teacher insisted I had not turned it in. That, at least, has been righted.

So, until next fall, I will just keep taking science classes.

1 comments:

Rachel Drum said...

UGHH so close! I always had 89s (B+) all through college, so frustrating. That is a bummer...way to stay positive though about finding the assignment, God knows you tried and that's what matters.