Yesterday at youth group, my friend Tia came up to me asking:
T: Jill! Are you pregnant?!
Me: um, no. (freaking out, thinking I look huge or something)
T: Are you SURE you’re not pregnant?
Me: yes, I’m positive. (mental note never to wear sweats in public again)
T: Like, there’s no way you could be?
Me: No. There is no way I could be pregnant right now. Why are you asking?
T: Well, at VLT the other night, I had this really strong feeling that you were pregnant. Or going to be.
So, I came home and told Jason about it. Just another “thing” that could be pointing to us having kids before we thought we would, he said. I asked Jason what he thought about that. He sighed, and said that he thinks that God is putting things into place for us to have kids sooner rather than later. He’s been getting extra work, we’re going to be out of debt in May (thank You, Jesus!), I’ve been having pregnant dreams and baby dreams, and a couple of people have had dreams/feelings about us having kids, school is all delayed, making me reanalyze my plans for the future, etc, etc, etc. I asked Jason if that means he wants to try to have kids soon, and he said he’s never going to want to TRY to have kids. I don’t either, to be honest. I’d rather just stop avoiding it and see what happens. I really dislike the thought of actually TRYING to have kids. Sounds like no fun to me :) Regardless, our conversation ended last night with us moving in the direction of “not avoiding it” for a whole lot longer.
Scary, huh? :)
11.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment