
It's in south Champaign, off of Windsor. 2,000 sq. ft, 2 stories, 4 bedrooms plus an office, living room, dining room, wonderful kitchen, family room with a fireplace. It even has a humongous backyard that is fenced in, and is an empty slate. No landscaping back there, which is awesome because I love to landscape, and can't wait to have a HUGE garden back there. It's on a cul-de-sac, and even has an attached 2-car garage, and a shared swingset with the nextdoor neighbors for our future family. I'm so excited about it, I can't even explain it :) We got our letter of pre-approval ready to make an offer, but there's one thing holding us back... our house.
If you read this, please pray that our house sells really soon. We had a couple interested but their financing fell through, which was a bummer. We know that God has a great plan for us, but we also know that He says to ask for what we want, so I'm asking you to help us ask Him! We're having an open house this weekend, and are fervently praying that a buyer will come through. We've had a lot of nibbles, but no bites, and it's getting frustrating, especially since we found the house that we want to buy ourselves.
Thanks for the prayers :)
2 comments:
I am praying big time for a buyer for you guys!! so excited!!!!
I thought that house looked familiar... that's really close to where my parents live.
Post a Comment