House- We've had a lot of "almost" buyers that for one reason or another end up walking away. We're going to take the house off of the market until late February/early March and put it back up then. We're still looking for a house that we both love, in either Champaign or Mahomet. All in God's timing, I suppose!
Doula-ing- I had my last birth of the year last week. My client did amazing...such a long labor with so many emotional ups and downs. She and her baby are healthy and doing fine! It was a great experience, as usual.
Job- My job is still the same, still no update on anything.
Health- I'm all better, and Jason is sick :( He's had a cold/flu/strep thing for over a week now, so prayers for his healing would be greatly appreciated!
...I guess that's about it! not a lot going on in our household right now :) Sorry for the boring post.
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» an update
12.13.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment