10.30.2012

My poor lonely blog...so many posts to write, so little time. Someday I will get them all updated!

Annabelle is talking like crazy! Most of what she says is her own language, and man is she confident about what she is talking about, despite us not having a clue :) she does have a few words though.

Ba = ball
Daaaa!! (usually screeched) = dog
Momma
Dada
Du = duck
Ugah = open
Mmmmmmm = her answer to 4the question, "what does a cow say?"
BA!! = what does a sheep say?
Nomay = I want that (gimme, maybe? Not sure how she came up with that one)
Uh oh (anytime she drops something or puts something somewhere it does not go)
Eye = eye

Signs:
Please
Thank you
More
Open
All done
Milk (when she wants to nurse)
Book (not very regular with this one yet)

That's about all I can think of right now! So fun to watch her language develop :)


Body


0 comments: