Last night she slept great again. I had no coffee (even decaf), and no chocolate (which, let me tell you, is nearly impossible) yesterday. She woke up twice last night, both within the same hour, but went right back to sleep both times. Then she slept until almost 6:00. 10.5 hours of sleep total. She did great.
So, I'm going to cut all coffee, even decaf, and (gasp) all chocolate out of my diet. I know. I'm dying just thinking about it.
As far as HER diet goes, I reintroduced eggs today. She won't get any for the next two days, and if she's not acting any differently, then we'll consider eggs A-ok and move onto the next food.
Thanks for all the support so many of you have given me. I know this whole sleeping thing is not the end of the world, or even close. But, in the middle of the night, when I'm not supposed to be awake but AM, it sure does seem like it. Here's to a good night's sleep!

0 comments:
Post a Comment