1.31.2013

I am so FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!
It is 2:54. Annabelle has been up for 54 minutes. And before this, she has woken up twice already.
Last night was the same damn thing.
We haven't introduced any new foods.
We haven't changed anything about her routine.
Nothing has changed.
We got three pretty stellar nights of sleep, and we're dancing jigs in the street. Annabelle was full of energy, happy, and way less clingy for three days.
We really thought we were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and now it seems like we are just back at square one, dealing the same stuff.

I felt like maybe for once God was hearing my prayers (pleadings/beggings/desperate bargainings/etc) and hadn't just abandoned us to be exhausted for the rest of our lives. Unfortunately, it seems as though He just wanted to tease us a little.
I know that's not true.
But that's what it feels like, if I am being honest. Which I am right now.

I really, really thought this elimination diet was working. Maybe it is. Maybe it's just two days of set backs? Who knows. We were going to start introducing foods again now, and now I have no idea if we should. I am at a loss for what is wrong with my child. She is CLEARLY capable of sleeping through the night. She has done it. So why won't she keep doing it?

I am just so annoyed.
I am tired.
I am worried.
I am frustrated.
I am exhausted of this merry go round.

So.

0 comments: