Annabelle's friend Caleb turned 2, and we got to go to his awesome Yo Gabba Gabba party! I am KICKING myself because I thought I took pictures of the food, but I must have forgotten. It was the best part :) Anyway, Kim and Alan did a great job, and so I'm posting a few pics to brag on them!
 |
| The kids sat at a cute table full of themed goodies. Kim even found cute little cups and painted the Yo Gabba Gabba character's faces on them! |
 |
| They did an awesome job of turning the TV into the YGG TV, and we got to watch the Super Music Friends show where they sing Happy Birthday. So cute. In the corner they made a game of feeding Brobie. There was a party in his tummy after all that play food got tossed in his mouth! The kids loved that! |
 |
| Photo wall :) |
 |
Some cute sayings from the show on the walls, and the ceiling was covered in balloons! Very festive.
|
The food was incredible. Kim made a great cake with marshmallow fondant faces of the characters on it, and they named all of the foods party-themed names. The kitchen had awesome streamers in it, and the whole display was very well done. I so wish I had a picture to show you :( They also had bubbles outside as the guests were walking in, with the "bubble song" from the show playing. The kids had a blast!! Great job Kim and Alan :) We had a wonderful time celebrating Caleb!
0 comments:
Post a Comment