Annabelle usually hates blankets. She acts like she loves them and asks for her blankie on her every night, but then at some point gets mad that it is even remotely touching her pinkie toe and cries and kicks til it's practically across the room. Tonight for whatever reason has been a different story. When she went to bed I tucked her in and told her it is going to be cold tonight, so she should get "toasty warm" under her quilt. I left the room after tucking the blanket up to her arm pits. When I went in to check on her, I freaked out momentarily that she was gone...in reality, she had decided not only to keep the blanket on, but to completely cover her head with it! I snapped a photo with the flash before uncovering her face :) silly girl.
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» Where's Annabelle?
10.13.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment