11.06.2013

I'm pregnant.
I'm still in my first trimester.
I am feeling sick and tired.
I am thankful--so thankful--to be having a baby.
But I am so not thankful for the nausea, and exhaustion.  I am thankful I am not puking. But I still am really ready to move past this. Call me a complainer if you want. But, I am just calling it like it is.

My belly is growing. I actually got my first annoying/rude/uneducated comment today about being big already. I am not stupid...I know I'm not a model. But I am only 133 pounds. And I am not overweight. Or flabby really. Not TONED,  but still. Annoying. Oh well...take it with a grain of salt and move on I guess.

I am definitely feeling movement. The last few days it has been undeniable in the evenings. Fun times.

Craving sour things.

Grossed out by different things each day.

Ready to move on to second tri.

Oh, and we ARE finding out baby's gender this time. Two days before Christmas! Fun :)

0 comments: