5.07.2009

Jason is almost done with school! One more week, and his finals will be over for this semester...no more physics, weather, or nutrition. My husband has done SUCH a good job working full time and being an almost-full-time-student. Taking 10 hours of classes PLUS working PLUS church stuff is so very impressive. He has three more classes to take this summer, and then he will have his bachelor's degree by August! He'll be taking History, Microeconomics, and Sociology. It's quite a load, but I know he can do it :)

My super husband also shocked me the other day while we were making dinner when he said, "I'm thinking about getting a Master's in Art." WOW! We have no idea if that's going to happen, but he's considering it, and we'll be praying about it.

I registered for my one class this summer: Chemistry for Health Professions. It's an online class, but should be challenging since I haven't had chemistry since my sophomore year of HIGH SCHOOL. yikes! I'll be taking Anatomy/Physiology this fall, and then my nursing classes start in January.

Cheers to academia!

1 comments:

Rachel Drum said...

Wow GO Jason! A lot to juggle, definitely. You never complain about being stressed or overworked. Talk to me about a Masters in Art...I have some wisdom I'd say:)