8.11.2009

Jason has officially finished his bachelor's degree, and is awaiting his diploma from Greenville College (yay!). That means he is DONE with school! Forever! ...assuming he doesn't go back for something else. He is so excited to be done, and I don't blame him. He will now have a ton of free time each week to work on art, music, or StickySounds.

I am officially applying for the RN program at Parkland, which means that I'm starting more school just as Jason is finishing. I have two classes scheduled for the fall, and (assuming I get into the program) will be a full-time student starting in January, and an almost-full-time-employee between my "real" job and Mary Kay. Life is going to get crazy for me pretty soon, and while I'm excited to go through the program, I'm dreading having no spare time.

Given how busy I am going to be, and how much support I will need from Jason, we've decided to step down from leading our awesome small group. We've been feeling like we haven't been able to be great leaders because of how thin we've been stretched, so we turned over the group to our awesome interns. We're totally at peace with this decision, and know that God is going to do great things with the group!

0 comments: