
As of last week, I am officially a Mary Kay Independant Beauty Consultant. I made the decision to start selling Mary Kay for a few reasons. I love the company and the values it upholds (God first, Family second, Work third). I love the product (can't sell something you don't like!), I love making women feel loved, and special, and I was looking for a way to bring some extra money in to help us out a little bit. Mary Kay seemed to be a great answer to that! So far, I've loved it. I have a great sales director who is very encouraging, and actually goes to our church. I have an awesome Team Leader (shout out to Stephanie!!) who is also incredibly encouraging.
Last night was my debut skin-care class, and I had 10 awesome women there supporting me. It was a super-fun night! I am so lucky to have such great friends and family. :)
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in Mary Kay, please let me know! I'd love to share with you. My personal website is www.marykay.com/jill.rackow, so you can also check stuff out there. Yay Mary Kay!
-----------------------------------
On a slightly different note, Jason is on his LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! His final paper is due tonight, then he's done. FOR GOOD! I'm so proud of my hubby :) My class is over this week as well, but unfortunately I have 4 years of school left.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment