12.03.2009

This is what we came home to yesterday afternoon:
That's right, folks, that is the Holy Bible (and an orange t-shirt). Jason left his out on the bed after lunch yesterday. We have learned that Mojo loves paper. He will tear up ANY cardboard or paper he can get his paws on. He pretty much leaves other things alone. I thought to myself yesterday, "I better put my bible and journal on the bookshelf, instead of leaving it on the coffee table, so Mojo doesn't eat it." and so I did.
Jason did not.
Mojo ate the Bible. Well, tore it to shreds. This picture shows 1/2 of the Bible. The other half was trailed into the living room, and all over the couch and floor.
I laughed. How else can you react? Good thing Jason was wanting a new Bible.
Lesson learned.

2 comments:

Val said...

hahahahahaaa.... that's hilarious.. yes, the only thing you can do is laugh. :P

melbys said...

does it mean that i don't love jesus if i think that's hysterical?!