2.22.2011

"What about 14 weeks?" you ask. Laziness. That is the answer.

I'm 15 weeks today! Grow baby, grow.



The Belly: Definitely growing. 


Physically: Feeling good!! Pretty much back to normal, save for some slight nausea here and there. I have a cold right now though, which is rough going since I can't take much in the way of medicine. But, such is life. 

Weight: Up to 131, about 2 pounds from where I started. 

Food Aversons: Not many, but still red sauce, or anything tomato-y. It makes me feel pretty sick. 

Food Cravings: Depends on the minute :)

Feeling: A little overwhelmed with how much there is to still read about and plan for. But, I trust that everything will turn out just fine.

Other: I cannot, for the life of me, decide on nursery colors. My mom is making me a quilt with orange and green and brown, but now I'm leaning towards the blue/green/white, so who knows what will happen. I'll probably change my mind so many times that nothing in the nursery will match. Good thing babies don't care.

We got a beautiful baby gift on Sunday. We had friends over who were visiting from NY (shout out Rebecca and Nick!) and Rebecca gave me a gorgeous blanket that she had crocheted by herself. It's white with a pretty pink and blue pastel border. It almost made me cry--how thoughtful! I love it, and I'm sure the baby will, too.



NON BABY RELATED! (I know, can you believe it!?)

We're trying to figure out where to go on vacation in May or June. We want to go somewhere non-touristy, outdoorish without camping or being eaten by bears, and relaxing. We got some great facebook recommendations, now we just have to decide! I'm so excited to take a vacation to someplace new with Jason--can't wait!!


0 comments: