Today is my Estimated Due Date.
(though, thanks to FAM, I know that it is my actual, for real, 40-Week due-date :) )
(though, thanks to FAM, I know that it is my actual, for real, 40-Week due-date :) )
The Belly: I feel huge, but I was told yesterday by three different people that I definitely don't look like I'm at my due date. So, whatever! Here it is:
And, ready for it?? Here's the actual belly (cover your eyes and keep scrolling if you don't want to see it!!)
Happily, there is only one teeny little stretch mark about 1/2" long right over my belly button, on my piercing, which I am really not surprised about. I don't know how that skin could stretch very much. I would like to officially thank Lamaze Belly Butter for doing it's job. It's sold at TJ Maxx for about $5, which also can't get much better.
Happily, there is only one teeny little stretch mark about 1/2" long right over my belly button, on my piercing, which I am really not surprised about. I don't know how that skin could stretch very much. I would like to officially thank Lamaze Belly Butter for doing it's job. It's sold at TJ Maxx for about $5, which also can't get much better.
Physically: Feeling pretty good, all things considered! Sleeping is still really difficult, but I know I pretty much won't ever have a good night of sleep again, so I'm just going with it! I am walking a lot, trying to walk this baby out, but it's not worked so far (obviously).
Weight: 152! 2 pounds this week. Score. Grand total so far? 23 pounds. Rock on, baby. Baby is still estimated to be around 6.5 pounds.
Food Aversons: Anything warm. It's like 80 degrees outside though, so I'm blaming it on the weather.
Food Cravings: Still anything cold. I eat at least 3 Popsicles per day.
Feeling: Excited!!! I can't wait to meet my little baby boy or girl, and I am ready to get this show on the road!!
Baby: is guessed by the midwives to be a boy, still, based on it's heart-rate. We have a boy outfit and girl outfit ready in our hospital bag, though. I'm not putting all my chips in just based on a heart-rate!
Other: I have been totally loving being at home, and have gotten some good reading done. I LOVE the book Eat, Sleep, Poop, and have also really been enjoying Babyproofing Your Marriage (this is not a Christian book, for those that would care to ask). I've laughed out loud a lot while reading it, and Jason has found the few parts I've shared with him pretty good, too. It's got some great advice and tips to keep in mind, and I'm glad I'm reading it NOW and not a year from now.
Prayer Requests: If you're the praying type and would like to join us in prayer, here is what is on my heart this week...
- That the baby would come OUT! I have 1 week until they want to schedule an induction, and 2 weeks until they start reaaaally pressuring me about an induction, so this is my #1 request.
Hopefully my next post will be all about baby, and not pregnancy :)
3 comments:
Your belly is so beautiful! Praying baby comes this week!
Come on Baby Rackow!! :)
You look gorgeous, Jill! (And it's funny- we weighed about the same and had about the same weight gain!)
Post a Comment