Sleep training has been going really well overall. If I look at it day-by-day, I get frustrated, but big picture, things have gotten so much better.
It seems like, when one part of the night improves drastically, the other parts of the night are not so great. I'm waiting for the night when it all works out magically :)
Last night was pretty great. Going down was harder...it took about 30 minutes total, and most of it included fussing and crying. But, that's an improvement from her taking over an hour to go down! She woke up again about an hour later, but went immediately back to sleep when I laid her back down. 10 minutes later she was up again, but again went immediately back to sleep. After that, everything was awesome. She woke up at 10:45 to nurse, slept until 2:45 when I nursed her again, and then slept in her crib until 5! I brought her to bed with me to get some extra sleep and cuddles, and we were up for the day around 7. If we can just get rid of that first waking, the night would be perfect :) Woot!
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» Sleep Update
6.13.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Auggie used to wake 45 min after being asleep when we still lived in our house on McKinley, and it was SOOO frustrating! Especially when you're already doing all the things you want to do without a kid around -- like relax! Haha.. Glad things are moving in the right direction, I'm rooting for you, Mama!
Post a Comment