4.03.2009

My ER adventure a few weeks ago left both of us wondering how we were going to pay for everything...we have insurance, but it's not fabulous. The hospital had my old address down (my parent's), and my mom called me yesterday saying that she got a bill from the hospital. She gave me my account number and the phone number to call and get a copy of the bill and change my address. Last night we prayed, thanking God for our insurance that we DO have, and I prayed that we would find some way to pay the bills. Well, I called this morning, and the Hospital said my balance is $0. I called the clinic related to the hospital thinking it had been billed that way, and my balance is $0. Then I called the Doctor's billing number, assuming that it was billed from the provider there, and my balance is $0. Praise God! I have no idea why my balance is zero dollars. Maybe it will stay that way, maybe it's a glitch, I don't know. But for right now, I'm praising God that the balance that I was wondering how we were going to pay is currently non-existent.

0 comments: