It being 2010 now, I feel like I should post something "New-Yearish." And, probably to do with resolutions, since that's what the new year is obviously all about. I've always hated resolutions, (yet continue to make them) because by January 3rd I've always screwed them up or given up. Bah. Why do we wait until January 1 to make changes in our lives? Why not appreciate every day for it's decision-making capabilities instead of just one day out of the year? Well, regardless of the reasons, we still use January 1 to resolve to change. Maybe I can keep at least one of my resolutions this year...
Jason's New Year Resolutions:
1. Run 5 miles a week
2. Read the One Year Bible for REAL
3. Launch the youth radio station he's proposing, Voice.FM
My New Year Resolutions:
1. Read the One Year Bible for REAL
2. Buy as much organic as I can
3. Get the house cleaned up and pick up stuff EVERY day before I go to bed to keep it clean
4. Stick to our budget better
5. Get strong (I know this doesn't have a metric to measure it by, but I'll know if I'm getting stronger)
We both have other, more serious goals that we want to think about, but we haven't quite decided on them yet.
1.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment