8.03.2010

We sent a bunch of photos to our realtor to put in our listing. Awhile ago, I took a bunch myself, and she came to take a few more yesterday. When I took one of the front of our house, it was spring. The grass was vibrant, the flowers were blooming, and it was sunny and beautiful out.

See?

Since then, we bought a bench and a nice potted plant, and put some solar lights in the front of the house. Our realtor took this picture, but unfortunately it was cloudy outside, and our grass is dying b/c of no rain. And the picture was a little blurry because she wasn't used to my camera.

See?

I liked the brightness and the flowers in the first photo, but not the empty spot by the door that was really ugly. I didn't like the darkness and dead grass in the second photo. So....

I didn't even use photoshop, only the PAINT program! Mad skillz, I tell you.

0 comments: