2.12.2011

 After looking at lots of fabric last night, talking to people, and getting great comments (thank you!) we've decided to think more simply and cut down on the number of colors we're looking at. And we want you to vote! Keep in mind that our furniture is going to be dark brown. The first two colors of each scheme would be the main colors of the bedding, walls, and curtains, and the third color would be an accent, worked into the room one way or another. So here are your options, or you can suggest something else:



Can't wait to hear from you! :)

10 comments:

ErinCarrot said...

I have a room that's gray, light yellow, and has a tree painted on it (you can see pictures on my facebook)...so accents of greens and browns. That might be neat for a nursery. That's my vote :).

Neli said...

I like D.

Katie said...

Our nursery is exactly like F, and we really like it!

MaestraBenefield said...

I vote F then D then C

RiverDrum said...

I like D, or you could switch out the pale blue with the dark blue or sage green of H? And/or you could make the accent color white instead of brown, since the furniture will be brown?

Val said...

I'm a fan of the first two colors in E and F with the H green mixed in there too. Regardless, whatever you choose will be great. :)

Samantha said...

I REALLY like the first 2 colors in D, but would put the green from H as the accent instead of brown. It would brighten everything up a little more, especially since you'll be using dark brown furniture. :)

Unknown said...

A, D and F are my top picks. Have fun! :)

melbys said...

A, C and D are my faves. At this point, I don't feel like I'm helping though, since it seems that most of us chose different answers. ;)

Liz said...

The diaper bag that I picked out is green, brown and white. the reason I picked it for boy or girl. I like A and H...I think that since the furniture will be brown, the paint/ fabric doesn't have to have brown in it...you could also use yellow mixed in with the green, orange, OR blue. (I think the brightest color should be the accent.) I'm sure whatever you pick, it will look great. AND I know that I always found something else that I liked after I finally decided,...the pregnancy doesn't help either!!