3.08.2011

The Belly: The last of my "pre-preggo" pants have officially gone in the rubbermade bin in the basement. It's all maternity pants from this point on! Luckily I am still wearing a lot of regular shirts, so I haven't made that leap yet. The midwife said people wouldn't be able to tell I am pregnant until around 23-28 weeks. I beg to differ...but maybe that's just me! I guess if you didn't know me, it sort of looks like I just have a potbelly...

Physically: YAY 2nd trimester, is all I have to say. During the first trimester, I swore to Jason that I would never be pregnant again, and the rest of our children would be adopted. Thank goodness that has passed :) I'm feeling great! Still pretty tired a lot of the time, but otherwise good. Now that my air-cast is off, and my foot is healed, I am looking forward to lots more walks. 

Weight: Up to 134! 5 pounds, officially. Hoorah! I think the ice cream and cheesecake in the last week have helped...

Food Aversons: Anything tomato-y or spicy. Can we say "indigestion?!"

Food Cravings: Sour stuff. Candy, lemonade, lime popsicles, etc. 

Feeling: WOAH. I'm almost half-way done. I'm also starting to feel more "love" for this baby. I know that sounds weird, but I haven't really felt that whole bonding, already-in-love feeling that I hear about so often. I'm starting to get that now, but it's still not a super-emotional thing for me. 

Other: Our sono is scheduled! only another 2 weeks until we see our little one. I can't wait!

0 comments: