We have been so busy, that I just flew past 18 weeks without really even realizing it. Sheesh!
The Belly: um, huge. I mean, obviously not HUGE, but huge to me! I can't believe how big I feel. I can still sort of "hide" it if I wear looser clothes, but it's very obvious when I'm wearing a tighter shirt.
Physically: LOVING being pregnant. I feel great now, and I'm so, so thankful. I've been feeling the baby move around a ton the last few days, and it's such an amazing feeling. Jason can feel it when I'm laying down, which is neat. I wish I could just lay in bed all day just feeling the baby.
While I have been feeling awesome, I've also been pretty tired. It's about 9:45 right now, I'm astonished that my eyes are still open. I've been going to bed at about 9 or 9:30 each night, but I don't think I've been sleeping all that well. I'm up 3-4 times each night to go to the bathroom, and I don't think I'm ever really getting GOOD sleep. But, small price to pay for this little one. :)
Weight: Up to 137 by my scale, 140 by the clinic's scale. 8 pounds, now. I know it's normal and GOOD, but it's still hard to see those numbers go up on the scale when I'm not used to seeing bigger numbers.
Food Aversons: Nothing really, except for acidic foods that cause indigestion. Yuck.
Food Cravings: Sour stuff, still. I am LOVING Lemonberry slushies from Sonic. MMMmmm :)
Feeling: SQUEEEEEE!!! I just am so excited now. I am loving being pregnant and can't wait to meet this little one :) I am still feeling a little overwhelmed with how much I'd like to get done, but that's okay. Nothing will ever be perfect with a child, right??
Other: We had our sonogram yesterday, and it was amazing! I could have sit there watching my baby move forever and ever. It was such an amazing moment :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment