Backsliding
Just when I thought things were going great and we'd be sleeping through the night before we knew it, we have back-slid. Annabelle is sleeping HORRIBLY. Seriously, it's like night one of sleep training all over again. We're working with Nicole (sleep consultant) to come up with some ways to get her back on track, but it has seriously been awful. Screaming, crying, fighting to be put down, and then fighting to be picked back up, not tired, over tired...nothing seems to be working or regular anymore. We had a great routine going, and then all of a sudden Annabelle wanted nothing to do with it. The past three nights have been the worst we've had in a very long time. So much so that I contemplated just leaving in the middle of the night last night because I was so mad and frustrated that I was just turning into a horrible person. Please pray for us! We're all exhausted and at our wits' end. Something has got to give.
2 comments:
Awww man. I'm sorry things have gotten so hard all of the sudden. Could Annabelle be on the verge of some kind of milestone? That always seemed to make things rough for my boys. *Praying for you guys!!*
I thougt the same thing. Caleb always has worse nights with a million wake-ups and not wanting to sleep etc when he is about to do something big or recently done something new.... I'm so sorry for you guys! If I wasn't experiencing lack of sleep from my little one, I'd come give you a break. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment