AHHH! My baby is (less than) 1 month away from her first birthday!! ::tear::
Likes:
Oh my gosh, what doesn't this kid like?! She's seriously the happiest baby. She loves swimming, eating, walking, running, playing with mojo...everything. She's just so fun.
Dislikes:
Diaper changes, like woah. It's crazy how much she fusses, cries, and hates us for changing her diaper. The minute she can pop back up, the better!
Height: Annabelle is 29 inches long! This is her friend Selah over to play with her...Selah is almost 2, and they are the same height!
Weight: Not sure, but she is definitely getting heavier every time I pick her up.
New Things:
Running
Talking alllll the time. Who knows what she actually says.
Sleeping so much better!!! She only wakes up 2-3 times/night now. Praise God.
I don't even know what to say about her. She's just growing up so, so fast. I can't handle it! Every day she amazes me with what she is learning. I could just sit and watch her learn things all day--it's amazing when she makes a connection. She knows how to turn my radio off and on now, and she does it for a good 3 minutes every morning. So cute! She also learned that the remote gets pointed at the TV (how, I'm not quite sure, because we rarely have the TV on!). She learned how to put lids on things, put things into buckets, open and close doors and drawers...it's just awesome. She's so smart!
Photos from month 11:
| 3rd of July party, playing with the Daugherty kids! |
| Playing with Noah's Ark at Gramma's house |
| Super baby! |
| Selah teaching her how to actually use her magnet toy |
| Helping mommy sweep! |
| Mmm, frozen YoBaby yogurt! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment