We babysat this cute guy at the beginning of the week. Annabelle wasn't thrilled when he got to our house, and her crying made him cry, so it was a rough first 15 minutes or so. Thank goodness Jason was here over his lunch break to help get Belle down for her nap, or it probably wouldn't have happened at all.
| Matching Sophies! |
We also had some other friends over so that their pregnant momma could get a nap in! E is about two and a half, and her brother N is about 7 months old. We had a great time! E and Annabelle enjoyed snack time at Belle's new table...
N hung out in the exersaucer (once I got it all put back together...not the greatest planning ahead on my part)...
...and the girls zoned out to an episode of Dora while I got lunch ready. Fun day!
Today our friends had a meeting at church, so I watched their little girl in the NEW AWESOME play place! Annabelle and Hope play together every Monday morning when I babysit her, and they always have a great time.
Phew! Busy week! We have had a great time with friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment