8.06.2012

It's done! 3 cans of made-for-plastic spray paint (since the wood is particle board covered in what is essentially plastic), and the pink shelf is now black. Yahoo! My parents were here on Friday, and my mom and I went to Target. We found a gray bin in the dollar section for only 2.50!!! I was stoked, but alas, we could only find one :( So, instead, my generous mom bought these cute bins for us. They are grey, white, and turquoise, and I love them! We are going to be painting our kitchen a deep turquoise eventually, so the bins will really look great, since you can see the kitchen from the living room. (haven't decided on a living room color yet--thinking something neutral for most of the room). Anyway, the shelf turned out great! Yay for Goodwill finds.

1 comments:

Val said...

Well done, Jill! Love it!