I am also exhausted. I have been staying up way too late, getting up too early, and working too long. This afternoon I was training our EHR, and was practically dozing off WHILE I was training! Ridiculous. I had to catch myself a few times when my words starting slurring together. I even had a moment when I was standing up, and the room started to spin b/c I couldn't get my eyes to focus. I decided we'd take a break and get some coffee, which helped a little bit. I ended up not getting home until after 6 because I still had work to do after training. I am going to go to bed now :)
confusion and exhaustion
I'm confused. This morning I was googling my website (www.gentletransitions.org) and it was on the first page of google! I was so excited! Then this afternoon, I tried again, and it was gone. What happened? I mean, I know that it takes awhile to build up enough people looking at it, and enough tags/keywords/references online, but I don't get how it could have appeared, and then disappeared. ??? Luckily, Wix.com (who I used to design my website) is almost done building HTML coding into their site, so I'll be able to put some background coding into the site, which should help it come up on google. I just don't get how all of this technical stuff works :P
0 comments:
Post a Comment