...is the name I've decided on for my business. My website is completed (for now, I may change it later on when things settle down) and is http://www.gentletransitions.org/. I'm really happy with how it turned out! I wanted to play off the word transitions. Transition is when mom dilates from 8-10cm during labor, and is typically the point where moms trying to birth naturally want to give up, or ask for medications. Even moms that have medications sometimes want to quit at this point! Many women say that with doulas, they barely notice transition....it's gentle! So, gentle transitions is my hope for women in labor. In addition, I hope that women learning FAM, and women becoming mommies have a gentle transition into their new area of womanhood. So, I think the name encompases all of those things!
I currently have two doula clients, and need one more mommy to doula for--for free! If you're pregnant, or know someone who is pregnant in the C-U area, please feel free to contact me through http://www.gentletransitions.org/ --I need three births "under my belt" to complete my certification, so I'm doing them for free.
I'm so thrilled to be doing what I'm doing. I finally feel like I'm working and moving in God's purpose for my life--I can't tell you HOW GOOD that feels!!
PS--Does anyone know how to build a badge for websites?
3.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment