We are being sabotaged. Seriously. We're having an open house on Sunday, so we've asked permission from a few neighbors and put up arrow signs that say "For Sale By Owner" and "Open House." We put signs up last weekend. One near Prospect, one near McKinley, and one by our street corner. Since we started doing that, our flyers have been disappearing like hot cakes. BUT. SO HAVE OUR BEEPING SIGNS!!! Some jerk keeps taking our signs out of the yard, breaking them into a pieces, and throwing the pieces into the street. No joke. We know it's not the neighbors, because we asked permission. So, we put new signs out. Same thing happened. And then new signs again. SAME THING. This morning when I drove past and saw them scattered in the street, I'll be honest, a string of bad words came out of my mouth. Then I called the police. I had no idea what they'd do about it, but I was mad, so I called them. They said they'd send an officer by to file a report tonight, and that they'd increase patrol in the area. I think I want to plan a stake out.
My theories:
A-Some punk whose mom failed to teach them manners, that has no life and nothing better to than vandolize other people's FSBO signs. S/he only comes out at night, and only attacks FSBO signs, nothing else.
B-A crazy realtor who ALSO has homes for sale in the area is coming out at night with her crazy grey/blonde/pink/blue hair and ripping apart our signs so people only see HER arrow signs (which have not once gone missing) so that people buy the houses she's listed, and don't see ours.
C-Every night there is a tornado only on the street corners that only destroys our signs.
D-I secretly really don't actually want to move, so I'm sleep walking, destroying our signs to foil any other efforts I'm making during the day to sell our house.
I'm thinking option A is the correct one, but who knows. Anyone want to help me stay up all night and watch our signs to see who is destroying them????
7.29.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm going with option c ;)
Post a Comment