...well, sort of. Technically it's our anniversary b/c it's 12:23am, but I'm going to pretend it's not :)
May was a big turning point in our marriage. Why? Because of Mojo!! We got our precious baby boxer puppy in May, for Jason's birthday. He's loved boxers, and I started looking around to try to find one for him for a surprise birthday present. Well, my surprise didn't work out b/c I had my email open, and Jason read the subject line of one of the emails that said "boxer puppy." Oh well. It was still an exciting thing for him. We love Mojo so much! It's been a challenge figuring out everything that has to happen/get done between Jason and myself, but we both love having him in our house. He brings us a lot of joy (and frustration, sometimes!). And, he really does a good job of reminding us that we do NOT want kids right now :)
6.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment