6.12.2009

We are constantly amazed at how the Lord provides for us.

We're going to Florida in July for a good friend's wedding, in Disney World. Obviously, that's pricey. We spent 636.90 on tickets alone (ouch). We put it on a credit card, which we're trying to pay off, because we just didn't have the money for it when we bought them. We are working hard to pay off our debt. We also make it a point to tithe each paycheck we get. This is something I had to get used to when I started dating Jason, but it was a discipline that I'm glad I have gotten ahold of. Giving the Lord back what is His is truly a blessing. And, in turn, He ALWAYS provides what we need. This week, Jason has gotten two jobs for StickySounds, my mileage check got processed earlier than expected, and the total came out to 642.48. Only 5.58 more than what we spent on Disney. WOW! Being faithful to the Lord first, and trying to honor Him with how we use our money is incredible. Thank you, Jesus!!

1 comments:

melbys said...

sweet! thanks for the reminder of god's faithfulness when we are faithful! i love hearing stories like that. i pray for more blessing for you two - financially and otherwise!