For health reasons, Jason and I have decided to try the South Beach diet. We started on Monday. I have to say, I was skeptical, but a cardiologist here at Christie recommends it, and it's backed by the American Heart Association, so we decided to give it a try.
I am loving it! The recipes we're eating are so yummy (SB has a meal plan for the first few weeks), we're eating super healthy, we FEEL better, and best of all, I've lost a whole pound in two days. I can literally see a difference looking at my tummy in the mirror. I am shocked at how fast this is working; the book says you can lose between 8 and 13 pounds in the first two weeks, and I totally doubted it. But, it's working! Hopefully this means we don't have to buy new swimsuits before we go to Florida in July...
6.24.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Doubt not! I started on the 15th and I've lost 7 pounds! I'm definitely ready for phase 2 to get here, though.
Post a Comment