Last night wasn't bad, just different because we weren't home at bedtime. Annabelle's naps were short yesterday, so on the way to Monticello to help some friends paint,she fell asleep. She slept about 6:00-6:30 in the car. I guess it was just a cat nap, because she was awake for about an hour after that.
7:00--Nursed and walked to sleep, put down in pack-n-play.
9:00--I was in the room when she stirred, so I put my hand on her and she stayed asleep.
10:00--Woke up when I put her in her car seat, despite my best efforts to keep her asleep. She dozed off on the car, but woke up when we got home.
10:45--Nursed to sleep, put down in her crib.
1:30--Woke fussing, nursed her back to sleep.
3:30--Woke fussing, brought her to bed with me, and she slept until close to 7:00.
Total sleep: About 9.5 hours. Definitely not enough, but not horrible.
Total number of wake ups: sort of 4, but the car ride home really threw everything off. I'll say 4, I guess. Wahoo!
Longest sleep chunk: 3.5 hours, in bed with me. 2 hours, 45 minutes on her own (10:45-1:30).
Things seem to be slowly getting better...fewer wake ups, at least! Hopefully this is a trend that will continue!!
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» Night #5
5.05.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment