5.01.2012

Last night was our first night of keeping Annabelle in her crib and "sleep coaching" her, as I wrote about a couple of posts ago. It went as well as possible, given that I had to leave for a birth :)

7:30 - Fell asleep nursing, put down in her crib.
8:15 - Woke up fussing, Jason put her back down relatively quickly.
9:00 - Woke up fussing, Jason put her back down.
10:45 - Woke up fussing, I nursed her back to sleep and put her back down.
12:00 - Woke up briefly, Jason put her back down very quickly.
1:40 - Woke up fussing. Jason tried to get her down, but her crying escalated quickly. I nursed her back to sleep and put her down.
3:15ish - Surprise!! My last doula client went into labor and called me to let me know they were headed to the hospital soon. I woke up Jason to tell him that it was all him from this point forward.
3:40 - Woke up Annabelle to nurse her before I left (more of a twilight nursing).
4:00 - Belle woke up, Jason tried to get her back down.
5:00 - Belle wanted nothing to do with Jason getting her back to sleep, so they were "up for the day."
7:15 - Belle fell asleep in Jason's arms, but he couldn't get her back down. She slept for about 20 minutes, if I understand correctly.
9:45 - She fell asleep easily in Jason's arms, and they laid down together to sleep. I got home shortly after, and took her to finish her "nap." We got up around 10:45.

Sooo.....I'm not sure what the heck last night counts towards, but it IS the first night that she slept entirely in her crib. Woot! I'm hoping that tonight goes more smoothly since I won't have to leave. We shall see...

Total Sleep: About 11 hours, not bad.
Total number of wake ups: 8. gah!
Longest sleep chunk: 1:40-4:00, about 2 hours, 20 minutes.

0 comments: