5.06.2012

Oooh my. Last night was ri.dic.u.lous. Jason was gone until after midnight, so I was home with Annabelle alone attempting to get her down without nursing. It was not going well. Not wanting a hysterical baby on my hands, I nursed her more than I would have liked.

7:00--Nursed to sleep
8:00--Woke briefly (for like 2 seconds), then fell right back to sleep on her own (yay!)
10:00--Woke up fussing, nursed her to sleep quickly--wanted nothing to do with going to sleep without the boob.
12:15--Woke up, wouldn't go back down alone, so I nursed her to sleep again.
2:30--Woke up, Jason went in to get her. She was WIDE AWAKE. He couldn't get her back to sleep so he brought her to bed. She played and nursed for like 30 minutes then dozed off.
3:30--Woke up next to me again, WIDE AWAKE. She wouldn't go back to sleep for another half an hour. What gives?!
6:30--Up for good. Jeez, kid.

At least she took a good morning nap today. An hour, finally back to normal. Not sure what was up with the short naps the past few days.

Total sleep: About 10.5 hours. Not bad!
Total number of wake ups: 5, and they were bad ones!!
Longest stretch of sleep: 2.5 hours (in bed with me), 2 hours and 15 minutes on her own (from 10-12:15 and again from 12:15-2:30).

1 comments:

Louise said...

Sounds like progress to me! She's fighting harder, so you must be doing something right! Still praying...