5.10.2012

The last two nights I have been at my parent's house by myself with Annabelle...no Jason. We have been at a homeschool conference (more on that later), and so sleep has been TOTALLY thrown off. Horrible, off-time naps, causing crazy bed times and wake times. So, in an effort for both of us to get as much sleep as possible, and to lower my already raised stress level, I have been bringing Annabelle to bed with me when she wakes up around midnight. Happily, though, her waking as still been minimal. Last night she was up a few times before I went to bed, but once she was on bed with me she only woke up 3 times to nurse, instead of every hour or two like she used to do when we co-slept all night long. So yay for that! We will be going back home on Sunday, so hopefully things will be back to normal before too long.

0 comments: